The Jacksonville office began as a former cabinet shop. Originally constructed in the mid 1950’s in the City’s Lackawanna neighborhood, the bank-owned building had been neglected and was beginning to show its age at the time of purchase in 2013. Recognizing it’s potential, the design team renovated the building including new impact resistant storefront, complete office interior, and exterior painting and signage. Building and materials reuse, energy efficiency, and other Green building principles were utilized during construction. The result is a repurposed building with well functioning space that is a terrific environment to work in.